Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Costume #2...

In true Halloween style I went and made myself two costumes this year, just like old times.

If you read my last post you'd see the beginnings of this costume.

Here it is in its entirety:


This is Rogue from Earth-1009 or New Exiles Rogue:


No one knew who I was but that's okay.  I'm used to that where my costumes are concerned.  (Actually someone did say Rogue.  That was good enough for me.  I am aware this version is pretty obscure.)

Rogue is one of my favorite X-Men and becoming one of my favorite costumes.

Here's a previous Rogue:


I'd like to get my hands on this costume and fix it a little bit so I could wear it again.

Anyway, you haven't seen the last of my Rogue costumes.  Expect her to resurface.

I hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment